Tuesday, May 24, 2016

HEALTH + FITNESS: YOGA DAY 2



Yoga day 2 down! So last Thursday I made it to the Yin+Reiki+Meditation yoga class.  Ahhh....This class was more my pace as a newbie and I actually felt good! 


                        
          
                                                     PHOTO CREDIT: IMPRINTED IMAGES



       It consisted of relaxing “spa” music, yoga poses that stretched out and challenged my body, and some meditation. The instructor's calming voice helped get us into a state of mind where you just let everything go and be where you are. We also used props such as 
blankets, pillow bolsters, and blocks to help with some poses.
 I felt accomplished and relaxed after the class.

       To top the night off after class, I turned on my doTerra diffuser as soon as I got home. Added in a couple drops of lavender essential oil in it and it just helped 
extend the peace I was feeling from class. 
 I am starting to feel this yearning to keep going. This coming week, 
I have signed up for 2 fitness classes Zumba Sculpt and another Yin+Reiki+Meditation class.  So looking forward to it! Giving myself a thumbs up for last week!=)





                                      Video + Photo Credit: Taken by yours truly;)












13 comments:

  1. Now that’s what I call a tremendous blog. Beautifully written.
    http://www.hcgsite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heartiest congratulations to the writer on writing this.
    common laxatives

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes colossal figuring out how to make this bit of craftsmanship.
    http://agrandar-el-pene.xyz/atlant-gel.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would appear that the writer has put an impressive measure of determined work into this.
    www.sites.google.com/site/legalsteroidsbestweb/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The writer, through this blog, has earned respect from many for all the right reasons.
    website

    ReplyDelete
  6. the medical community has to find a way to provide timely, accurate information to those who need it in a uniform fashion. Imagine if flight remotes spoke the native terminology of the country rather than the current international flight vocabulary, English. Nutraceuticals Wholesaler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am surely coming again for more contents of yours.
    www.physiokit.sg

    ReplyDelete


  8. The game is very wonderful fortnitebattleroyaleguide.com is finally here, the game is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. his kind of attitude of one actor can also have an adverse effect on the other actors and co-workers of the movie. Tadapox (Tadalafil)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know
    Breast Actives

    ReplyDelete
  11. What could fill somebody's heart with joy other than perusing such perfectly created blog, for example, this.
    ways to loose weight or anything related.

    ReplyDelete