Sunday, September 8, 2013

NY FASHION WEEK: TRACY REESE SPRING 2014 COLLECTION MAKEUP USING ALCONE AT HOME



          Reputable fashion designer, Tracy Reese launched another exceptional collection on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at the Studio during MB Fashion Week.  Her collection made my jaw drop to the floor! The whole show in its entirety blew me away! The fun, upbeat music for starters, took me to a vacation state of mind.  It brought me to unwind and a mood of relaxation, as my head bobbed to the lively beat.   
          As the models began to walk the runway, the first detail I noticed were the black swirly tattoos, most of floral design. I thought it added an edgy and modern touch.  Moreover, the apparel reminded me of resort wear.  Her collection entailed mixed feminine prints and many textures.  The fabrics looked comfortable and moveable. Some ensembles were coordinated with gladiator sandals.  It was awe-inspiring!  


Photo credit: bellasugar.com


Photos courtesy of mbfashionweek.com

     
      Tracy Reese presented her models with flirty winged eyeliner and inner corner highlight. To create a playful winged line use an angled eyeliner brush with Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner in Matte Black.  

  



    Generously highlight the inner corners of the eyes with Ben Nye Creme Neutralizing Crayon in the color Ultra Lite. 




  Conclude this look with a pink cheek color and glossy pink lip:)




                                               Photos courtesy of Fashionising.com


                       Hope you enjoyed my rave about Tracy Reese's 2014 Spring Collection!






                For more information about Alcone At Home or about joining the team click here. 
               Alcone At Home is your one stop shop where you can purchase all your professional makeup needs.  
                FTC: I am affiliated with Alcone At Home. Some links are affiliate links.  All opinions are my own.

   



















1 comment: