Thursday, August 1, 2013

Current Favs as of August 1, 2013

Hello! Check out my YouTube Video talking about my current favorite products!!
http://www.youtube.com/jenjeniferjenny

On this post,  you will find a list of the products I mentioned in my video.  Click on the product photos to find them online:)
Does anyone have similar favs?





                       
                                                   theBalm - Meet Matt(e) Matte Eyeshadow Palette
I used the color Matt Batali to fill in my brows















My favorite daily go-to natural palette






 
Milani Liquifeye Eyeliner Pencil
So Creamy & Stays Put


Dollywink Black Eyeliner - My Holy Grail

\
L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H "Espresso"
Love the brush it comes with!


Revlon Lash Potion in Blackest Black
This is waterproof! I had no problems with smudging:)



My summer Fav!  Evens out my complexion!
 Received a lot of compliments about my skin:)



Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence
Bisque 1 (N)
This melts into my skin and gives good coverage


Arbonne Cream Concealer in Medium
HOLY GRAIL



ELF Body Shimmer
Used on cheeks as a cream blush!
Favorite summer blush product! Stays on!


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush "Fantastic"
Love this bright pink color!


Yes To Carrots in Melon



Revlon Lip Butter
PINK TRUFFLE



YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE




Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Honey
Stays on for hours!



Bobby Pins!! Can't live without!



ELF Kabuki Brush
My go-to powder and blush brush:)



Bath & Body Works Hand Gel
Apple Pie
Fragrance similar to Country Apple

2 comments: